Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day At The Beach- Bemidji

We had a special day on Saturday. We spent the day with 4 of my 7 grandchildren. The day was spent, swimming in Grace Lake, playing in the sand, having pine cone fights, eating lunch and snacks and in general, having a GREAT time.



Here is the oldest Keegan, and youngest Tryllen. Keegan is going to be in the 4th grade this year and will turn 10 on September 20th. Tryllen is 4 and will be 5 on October 26th. He is in preschool and this will be his last year at home with Mom as he will be going to school next year.

This is Addie. She is 8 years old and is going to start 3rd grade this year. I can't believe what a young lady she had become. She is the only girl in this family and has 3 brothers to help her out every day.

This is Aiden. He is 6 years old and will be 7 in November. He has grown so tall this summer. He is almost as tall as his older brother.

Grandpa's pine cone fight with the boys. They had a great time, laughing and cheering when they hit grandpa. As you can see, there was no lack of ammunition.

We spent 4 hours at the beach and the weather was fantastic as was the company. All in all, we had a great day with my beautiful family.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Sue! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! I'm so glad you dropped by and told me. Wish I could have joined you two for the pinecone fight. We had such a good time in Naturita with your sweet family. How glad I am to know them. Please visit again soon.